Thursday, December 22, 2011

Opssss! I burnt my heart!!!



Still trying to figure out what happened but I bakes it for 30 minutes and it got burnt! I am in the process of making another one will post picture once it's done! I can't understand why a recipe says bake for 1hour on 180C and it burns after sitting 30 minutes in the oven!!! I think every oven is different but 30 minutes difference is way too much!



I tried again, lowered the oven's temperature to 160C, it baked for 30 minutes till perfect, I loved this recipe the cake comes out soft, crunchy top and delicious flavor.



Love Baking

1 comment:

  1. I think electric ovens are much more warmer, when they say 180c , try next time to bake it at 170 or less. Its trail and error. Great it looks perfect now,,, can't wait to taste ur cakes and biscuits ,,

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share