Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Baking Mistake #1!!




I started off my baking marathon 2 weeks ago, I baked nice things and whoever tasted my cakes loved them. I must admit I bake good but that doesn't mean I didn't do mistake, the mistake I did in this recipe is I added the chocolate layer and candy on the dough before baking where I should have done it the other way round! I promise myself I will not do this mistake again! Baking is a really sensitive task you must be extremely alert when you are baking!!

Love Baking

1 comment:

  1. That is impressive really,, mistakes who cares about them when u r the master of the kitchen,,, don't worry,, if u don't make mistakes u will never learn. The most important thing is to read the recipe thoroughly and prepare all ingredients beforehand. I hope to exchange recipes later on inshallah.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share